School Days

School Days! School Days! Golden Rule Days,
Reading, and Writing, and Arithmetic, LaLa Dee LaLa Dee La - La - La!


I started back to work this past Monday, but the kiddos didn't show up until Tuesday. I have the sweetest children, and I am so excited to be their teacher. The girls are sweet, the boys are quiet and shy, and I don't have any problems (so far!). I know it's early in the year, but this year is such a turnaround from the classroom I took over mid-year last session. I'm really excited to have my own classroom and structure. The children are so well-behaved. I barely have to whisper and they immediately respond. I'll give that credit to their parents.

Conner has been great with the transition back to daily baby-sitting. The first two days he wouldn't kiss me or wave goodbye, but today he did and he was laughing as I walked out the door. He's in good hands with Grandma and Grandpa. It's such a relief that he's with them, rather than a stranger. It made me feel so good this morning to walk out of the house with Conner smiling, waving, and being held by Grandma. He's okay. And I'm okay.

Comments

  1. Reading this stuff just makes me smile. I use to just love recess.
    -Will. Ouyang

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment