Track Results

The track team is doing really well. So far our record is 6:1 with our only loss coming from 4A-sized Columbus East. They just had too much for us to handle. Their 50 girls were too much for our 25. The girls are doing great, the attitudes are improving, and we will run against Seymour in two days on Thursday. That will be the real indicator of what sectional will look like. We're hoping for another sectional picture on the wall at Brownstown!

Conner is doing great, and he's becoming quite the little stinker! He actually has calluses on his knees from crawling everywhere! It's too cute. He's starting to plump up a little, too. His little face just gets cuter with each passing day! I know I'm partial on that statement since I'm his mommy!

I'm in the process of painting the interior of the entire house. Whew! It takes a lot more time with a certain little one grabbing at your legs begging you to pick them up... not that I'm naming any names or anything like that! :) Anyway, right now I'm working on the kitchen, laundry room, and dining/living room area. It's the largest section, and I'm hoping that if I get that one done first that the others will be easier to complete.

That's about all the updates I have for now. I'm still super busy. We have three track meets this week alone. Tuesday, Thursday, and then Saturday - all day. Next week we have two meets, but one is 30 team meet at North Harrison on a Friday night and we won't return home until after midnight. Yucky! Six more weeks left and school AND track are both all over! Then, it's freedom for the summer! Yippee! Bring on the bathing suits, pool passes, walks at the forestry with Conner, gardening all summer, running, lap swimming, bicycling.... ahhh.... I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!




Comments