Tons of Pictures

Hi Everyone,

I finally uploaded all the pictures I have taken of Conner from his birth to the present day on my Shutterfly account. I haven't edited any of them, or even removed any of the "bad" pictures yet because I don't have the time at this moment. That's something that I'll work on later when I am ready to create a photobook of Conner, but in the meanwhile you can scan through them if you'd like. I created something called a "share" site and if you click on the link below it'll take you to my photo albums.

http://bbbrewster.shutterfly.com/19

This past weekend Ben and I purchased a Jumperoo for Conner, and he loves it so much. I get so tickled watching him jump over and over again. The first few days he would hold one arm close to his body and let the other arm (usually his right one) flail through the air just like he is riding a bucking bronco. It was soo funny! The past few days, however, he has become bolder and he lets both arms fly straight up in the air while he's jumping. It's so stinkin' cute! He giggles while he's jumping, too. We had to put a pillow under Conner because he just wasn't tall enough or heavy enough to reach the ground! haha! Poor little guy!!! I NEED a video recorder..... but........unfortunately, we're not rich and we're just not willing to spend the money right now on one! Oh well, I'll always have the memories! :)

I'm trying to think if Conner has reached anymore milestones. He rolls over all the time - both front to back and back to front. He belly laughs, giggles, explores everything with his mouth, is super happy 95% of the time, and he holds himself up very well when he is on his belly. Hmmm.... anything else..... He loves jumping in his jumperoo, and he is starting to show much better strength when he tries to sit all by himself. His personality really started shining through the past few weeks. This age is so precious.

Oh, and on a sidenote: The reason I list milestones and describe the things that Conner does is for my own benefit. One reason I keep this journal so that friends and family can keep up to date on Conner's growth, but I'm also using it as a personal diary so that I can remember the pregnancy, the birth, and the beautiful days I have with my buddy nowadays. I plan to eventually copy and print all of this information in a nice baby book for Conner to have. I have no desire to compare Conner's milestones with other babies. I believe all babies hit milestones at different times, and if there is a discrepency in age between the achievement of one baby versus another it does not mean that one is smarter or better in anyway!!! :) So, that's my explanation for why I say and write the things I do.

Have a good weekend everybody! I'm in a wedding this weekend for one of my best friends, Natasha, and her fiance, Ben Miller. It'll be a fun night and I'm excited that my mom plans to baby-sit Conner so Ben and I can dance the night away. It'll be so much fun!!!

Comments

  1. It was fun to look through your pictures. Amazing to look back and realize how fast time is flying by.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment