Home Alone II

Ben is still gone.... sigh....

He has been gone two weeks now, but he should return this Friday. I am soooo ready for him to be back. I can handle being alone. I can handle the cleaning and cooking - even though ma and pa do most of the weekday suppers. hehe What I struggle with is just plain missing Ben and his company. We are only able to talk once a day, usually around 9pm, and the conversations are very brief (less than 15 minutes) since the cell phone signal is weak, I'm usually feeding Conner and preparing him for bed at that time, and Ben is exhausted from all the welding he has done the past 12 or so hours. I feel like Ben has been gone a full month, and I can hardly wait for him to be home every evening again. The one benefit of all of this is definitely the paycheck. The overtime is awesome, and Ben and I are looking into purchasing a video recorder! Yippee!

Comments