Fall Break

I was on fall break from school (work) this past weekend, so I had Friday the 23rd and Monday the 26th off work. On Monday I traveled to Greenwood with my mom, sister (Cara), and cousin Caleb for some much-needed shopping. I hadn't seriously shopped for new clothes in well over a year! Yikes! Plus, when I was pregnant I threw out at least 80% of my work clothes because I never, ever imagined I'd ever get back to my pre-pregnancy weight. I guess I went threw a phase... yeah.... a crazy phase! haha! Anyway, I shopped and shopped and shopped (and afterwards felt so guilty about spending the money).

On Monday the 26th I traveled solo to New Albany, IN to visit my past co-workers at Samtec. I miss them all so incredibly much. My previous boss, John Hynes, shot these photos very quickly using a digital camera that is regularly used to shoot photos of electronic connectors. He managed to get some fantastic shots in mere minutes! I'm not surprised, however, because John has a photography studio at his home and shoots clients for side work. Here is a link to his website:

http://www.his-photography.com/

Check it out! I think there are some old wedding shots of Ben and me on that site, too!


I love the drool dripping to the ground.


Conner laughs, squeals, and fidgets everytime I stoop down to kiss him. Oh, how I love that little boy!!!!




Just a cute pose - do you see why I want ten babies?!?!?


Comments