Renewed Hope...

Ben found a job! Ben found a job! Praise God Almighty - Ben found a job! :)

It's a job Ben will truly enjoy. Good insurance. Good pay. Close to home. Yay!!!! Praise God! I can't say that enough.... Ben is hired to be a millwright at Rose Acres. It will require lots of traveling to other states, but we discussed it thoroughly last night and it'll all be okay.

Oh! Last night Con - Man was laughing so much at Daddy tickling him that he started to give great big BELLY laughs. They were so deep and so "old" sounding. We were so tickled. I managed to get a bit of it captured on my cell phone's video camera, so I'll post that up soon.

Comments

  1. Awesome! Awesome!! Awesome!!! I am so excited for you all!! When does he start? What does a millwright do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's great news! Congratz to both of you!
    -Will Ouyang

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment