Just a Random Update...


Happy Baby at just over two months old.

As I type this blog Conner is asleep in his carseat, so the length of this writing will depend on him! :)

The Brewster household is doing well. Ben really likes his job. He gets to weld many times throughout the day, and he's constantly building or fixing "stuff" with his hands. He has a great boss. So far so good!!

Teaching has been going well for me. I'm still sad leaving Conner every day, but I haven't cried since that first week. I know he's in loving hands with my mom and dad, so everything will be fine.

Conner rolled over three days before his third month ---- umm... can I call it a birthday? Anyway, he crawled at three months. The funny part of the story is that Ben was working with him on the floor when Conner *almost* rolled over, so Ben ran to the kitchen to tell me about it. When we both came back to the living room to see if he'd do it again, Ben said excitedly, "Look! He rolled over! I left him on his belly, and now he's on his back!" So, Ben flipped him back on his belly and we waited in anticipation............. nothing..... and still nothing. He only flipped over one time and he hasn't done it since! The little stinker!

At Conner's three month doctor appointment Dr. Kleber said that Conner is very strong, and that his gums are starting to roll over, so she wouldn't be surprised if he had a tooth come in within the next month. Ouch. I'm not looking forward to that! Dr. Kleber then said that "many babies have made a liar" out of her, so don't expect it to happen, but don't be surprised if it does.

Ben and I are having official family pictures taken towards the end of October and I can hardly wait! Amanda Tiemeyer (
http://www.thepictureplaceonline.com/) will take them for us, and she does such excellent work. Check out her website!

Well, that's about it for now. Ben is in a wedding today so he's in a tux and taking pictures right now while I'm resting at home and recovering from the flu. He's excited because it's the first wedding he's ever been in. He's a groomsman for Brian Disque's wedding, and we couldn't be happier for Brian and Tonya. They're a great match.

Actually, speaking of weddings... We have either a wedding or a wedding-based party to attend every weekend for the next six Saturdays! Then, we have a break for our family pictures, and then two more weekends of weddings and parties! What a busy time for our circle of friends, and yet, so much fun and excitement.

Anyway, Conner is growing like a weed. He's 24 inches, 13 pounds, and he talks all the time. He's a blast. I love him. I love Ben. I love my family. Life doesn't get much better than this!

Look mom, my arms finally reach above my head!


Just chillin'.........
Sweet Baby.
Dimple Bottom!

Comments