Eviction Notice

Ben and I just returned from the doctor, and I'll be induced tomorrow morning beginning at 6am. The doctor thinks I'll deliver by the afternoon or evening. Ben bought me a super nice camera from Nikon. It's a D40 and it's all the camera I'll ever need with my skill level! I've been snapping photos of Siler and my flowers and garden, and I'm so happy with the quality of the photos.

I can't decide what to do with my final evening. Ben and I plan to go on a walk together at the forestry and just enjoy the silence. I feel like we should go do something together, but on second thought, maybe just spending time together will be the best.

Comments

  1. Hooray! We are so excited for you. Can't wait to meet Conner.

    We have a D40 camera too and love it! That was super sweet of Ben.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment