Update


I recently was informed that little Kinsley is still alive and she's stable. Amberly was released from the hospital yesterday. Praise God for His intervention. Hopefully everyone continues to pray and bond together to uplift this family. Thank you, everyone, for your prayers!

This past weekend I spent Saturday alone while Ben was participating in "Go Topless Day" with about twenty other Jeeps in a large caravan that went all over southern Indiana for an entire day. I would have loved to go, but I just couldn't force myself to sit in a Jeep for 8+ hours. I knew my legs would go numb if I sat that long, so I stayed home and worked in the garden for the day. I loved it. I got the carrots, radishes, onions, spinach, lettuce, watermelon, cantaloupe, and peanuts all in the ground. Ben couldn't believe all the work I'd done when he returned home. On Sunday Ben and I picked up zucchini, squash, jalepenos, and roma tomatoes plants from Tiemeyer's and put them in the ground. The only items left to plant are corn, beans, and potatoes. I'll post some pictures soon.

Yesterday, for Mother's Day, Ben surprised me by giving me petunias (my favorite) and a card. We also picked up a Gerbera Daisy for Ben's mom and went over to visit her grave site. Then, Ben fixed my mom a grilled chicken salad for lunch. :) He's the sweetest guy ever, and I am so blessed to have him in my life.

Oooooh! I almost forgot! Cara is in the hospital right now! She's been in labor since yesterday afternoon, and right now she's 6cm dilated, has an epidural, and they just broke her water to speed up the progression. Her baby boy should be here very soon!

Go Topless Day pictures - May 09, 2009







Comments