A special prayer request...

Hi Everyone,

Yesterday a girl I went to school with, Amberly Lynch, gave birth to her first baby at only 24 weeks. The little girl is named Kinsley Faith Schroeder, and she is only 1lb 2 oz and just under 12 inches long. The next few days are critical for her survival, so I'm asking everyone to please say a prayer for Amberly, her husband Brandon, and especially little Kinsley.

If I hear any updates I'll be sure to post them. Thank you!

On a happier note, my sister Cara is three days overdue and we're anxiously awaiting the arrival of her baby boy. If she doesn't deliver next week she'll be induced on Saturday, May 16th.

Comments

  1. Oh, I will definitely be praying for little Kinsley and her family. I know how critical these first few days, minutes even, are in the life of premature babies. For a 24 weeker, she does have pretty good size working for her, plus being a girl (boys are weaker babies). My heart goes out for them. Keep us updated.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment