Progressing!

Yesterday at my 38 week appointment the doctor told me I'm 2 cm dilated and 50% effaced, so hopefully it won't be too much longer until Conner arrives! Ben and I have been furiously working on the house to get it in shape for all the visitors we'll have in the next few weeks. I power-washed and repainted the deck, and Ben has been fixing the driveway and putting in landscape rocks to make the place look nicer. We've also bought several plants and our deck is starting to look like something from a magazine with all the pretty flowers! Well..... it's not quite as nice as the Better Homes and Garden decks, but I'm happy with it! :)

Track is officially over for me. I've been coaching part-time since March for Brownstown Central varsity girls and at last night's regionals my hurdler did AWESOME, but she didn't make it to state. We did have a long-jumper and a girl in the 400m make it, so I do have a few more practices to attend, but since I'm not the sprint/long-jump coach my attendance isn't mandatory.

The garden is doing great. Ben and I keep saying that we'll take pictures of me working in the dirt, but both of us aren't camera-toting people so we keep forgetting!

Ben and I are wonderful. He's helping me fix up stuff around the house as I'm in full-blown "nesting" mode, and we went on a 4 hour Jeep cruise this past weekend. We're trying to enjoy every last minute together before our lives change completely. We are going on our "last official date" this Friday night, and I'm so excited about it.

So, needless to say, since I'm getting to close to delivery I'm not sure when my next blog post will be. My last day at work is this Friday before I start maternity leave, and Ben and I don't have the internet at home, so it'll take a while to get pictures uploaded. I will do my best to find the internet somewhere and post some pictures. If you want me to send you a picture from my cell-phone, feel free to email me at bethanybrewster82@gmail.com.

Comments