Another Ultrasound

I had my 36 week appointment yesterday, and my last scheduled ultrasound to make sure baby Conner is doing okay because of my Crohn's flare up. The doctor reported that everything looks perfect so far. The tech told us that based off the measurements Conner is 6lbs and 8 oz right now. Ben and I almost choked when she told us that! We thought for sure we'd have a little feller! My blood pressure is stable at 90 over 60, and my total weight gain so far is..... dun dun daaaa...... 27 pounds! Whew! I can't wait to start running and lifting weights again! :)

Comments

  1. 6 lbs? Wow!! I thought for sure that's all he would weight to begin with! The lil Botkin's produce bigger babies than anyone would ever have guessed. :) can't wait for him to be here!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment