Ultrasound Pics at 30 Weeks

Hello! My appointment was moved up to Tuesday (rather than Thursday) so here are a couple 4D ultrasound pictures of baby Conner! He yawned while the tech was scanning my belly, and in my humble opinion it was simply the cutest thing ever!





The doctor said my glucose results were great, the measurements from the ultrasound were great, and I'm cleared to exercise again! Whoo hoo!!! Not that I'll be running a marathon this weekend, but I'm excited to walk and work out to my DVD again. It really helps my muscles and back feel relieved.

On another note, after the appointment Ben took me to get a manicure/pedicure and it felt sooooo awesome. I recommend getting any pregnant woman in her third trimester a mani/pedi. I almost fell asleep sitting in the massage chair!!

Comments

  1. Ohhh! I got a pedi for the first time in my life last week with my friend, Melanie. It was sooo nice! I even had my toes painted in the color "Feelin' Hot Hot Hot!"

    So glad that everything checked out ok with you and Baby Conner. He is going to be such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the OPI color called "Chapel of Love".... oooooh!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment