Easter Eggs!

Pictured below is me at 32 weeks and my oldest sister, Cara, at 37 weeks. We're both expecting our first baby, and we're both having boys! How exciting!

Easter weekend was a blast. On Saturday Mom cooked the best food ever (as always), and we played several fun games including the traditional Easter egg hunt (with cash prizes), Dizzy Lizzy, and an Easter bunny shoot-em-up game that Ryan created. On Sunday Ben and I traveled to Indianapolis with Ben's dad to have dinner at Red Lobster with Ben's brother, Josh... and Josh paid! What a nice treat!

Ben and I also went mushroom hunting Saturday morning. As I crawled up the steep slopes Ben asked if an eight month pregnant girl should be crawling over hills and thru hollers! We're a very active family - we like to go on bicycle rides at the forestry, run together, swim, garden, and trek through the woods for any reason. Since I've been pregnant most of that has come to a halting stop, so it was nice to feel like "us" again... we had a very nice weekend.




Pic on Left: The cousins are already fighting! :)
Pic on Right: Easter Eggs!!!

Comments