Baby Shower!

Yesterday I had my first baby shower with my closest girlfriends, mom, and sisters, and Ben and I came out like bandits! We received so many wonderful gifts and we are so grateful that our friends and family spoiled us as much as they did. Everyone went above and beyond anything I had expected. Our Target registry is pretty much cleaned completely out, and I still have a work shower in 1.5 weeks! Leslie made awesome veggie pizza and brought other snacks, my mom made the cutest cake (complete with Siler licking Conner's face!) and the best punch EVER, and Erin May had the place decorated so nicely! Sabrina made all of us suck on baby bottles to be the first to drink all the liquid in them, and then everyone guessed the circumference of my belly with string! Martina's guess was within 1/4 of an inch! We all had a wonderful time. My sister, Cara, who is 8 days from her due date drove all the way from Indianapolis to attend the shower. I really enjoyed the company of everyone, and again, Ben and I are so grateful for the gifts.


Loading up my plate with yummy food!





I even received the ultra-nice Medela double breast pump! And yes, I am PUMPED about it! :)




Siler licking baby Conner's face!

Comments

  1. I love the cake and the beautiful bump that Conner makes! Soon, Conner will join the loving families that will surround and support him.
    Much love,
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment