Soooo excited!

Today's the BIG day! Our appointment is at 4 o'clock this afternoon and we can hardly wait. We'll be so let down if the doctor can't determine the gender because the little bean decides to cross his/her legs! Ben has been giving the baby pep talks the past couple days. He's a goof. Last week my belly finally popped out enough that you can see it when I have on clothes, so it's been fun having everyone finally notice I'm pregnant! I've had several people ask for pictures of my belly, and I'll try my best to put some up very soon! To be honest we haven't taken a single picture yet! I should probably work on that before the baby arrives... :)

Anyway, we're scratching our heads trying to think of baby names. We thought we were settled on Owen for a boy or Claire for a girl; however, for various reasons we've had to re-think Owen, so we're back at square one for a boy's name. We decided to quit thinking about it until we know for sure. I'll keep you posted!

Comments

  1. I think he should have a 'B' name like his mommy & daddy. ;)

    Bob
    Bill
    *yawn*

    ok what about BillyBob to match Hillbilly?

    My brother probably likes the name Bart. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BillyBob Brewster... perfect! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment