Blog, Blog, Blah

My sister, Cara, just set up her own nifty blog to track her pregnancy (she's five weeks ahead of me) so I thought I'd do the same. I'm not sure I'll keep this updated over the next few months, but it could be a pretty cool way to keep friends and family informed of our lives. So here goes!!!

Ben and I are expecting our first baby on June 9th, and this coming Wednesday we have our 18 week ultrasound to determine if we'll have a boy or girl. We're both kind of hoping for a boy. I love little rotten boys. When I was a teacher's assistant in college the little troublesome boys were secretly my favorite students. They always made me laugh even though they caused trouble and could be very frustrating at times. On the other hand, my sister Suzanne has such a cute little girl (we call her Hillbilly, Whompus Cat, Bug, and sometimes even her real name - Noel) and I wouldn't mind having one of those sweet baby girls of my own, too. So, we'll just let God decide and be happy with either! We're praying for a healthy baby, and that's all that really matters. Even if something goes "wrong" we know that GOD is in control and will take care of our needs.



Noel - Bug - Hillbilly - Whompus Cat

Comments